Terms & Conditions.
All entrants agree to the following terms and conditions and they must meet the eligibility for the category they wish to enter.
The Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards and Dog Friendly Tourism Awards are open to business owners, managers or staff to nominate a business / individual in one or more categories.
Finalists are chosen by the quality of the submission not by multiple nominations for a business.
A separate entry must be completed in full for each nomination.
Entries may be received from businesses based on the border of neighbouring counties who (a) have business interests in Pembrokeshire and / or (b) who promote Pembrokeshire’s tourism industry to their guests / clients.
Entrants do not need to be members of Pembrokeshire Tourism. Our awards are open and inclusive to the tourism industry in Pembrokeshire.
Accreditation through Visit Wales / AA
You do not need to be accredited via Visit Wales or the AA to enter the Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards.
Nominations / Judging
- For each nomination it is really important that you describe in as much detail and in no more than 500 words the business / product / service you are nominating. Entries with insufficient evidence will not be considered by the judges.
- All nominations must be uploaded electronically via the online platform. We cannot accept entries via post/email.
- A panel of independent shortlisting judges will review nominations in each category and choose a shortlist based upon online submissions only for each category.
- A second round of online judging by independent judges will take place to establish winners in all categories other than any categories which have been advertised as receiving judges visits)
- Under no circumstances should any attempt be made to contact any of the judging panel prior to, during or following the judging process to discuss the panels findings. Any attempt to do so may immediately invalidate a nomination.
- Applications for the awards must be submitted strictly within the time and date ranges specified. Under no circumstances will any entries received outside of the time and date range not be considered for shortlisting.
- The decision of the panel of judges is final.
- Employees of Pembrokeshire Tourism do not take part in the shortlisting or judging process.
- Employees of Pembrokeshire Tourism are not eligible to submit a nomination to the awards.
- You must ensure that the business you are nominating complies with all current and relevant legal and licensing obligations before submitting an application. The judges reserve the right to not consider an application if this is in doubt or is unable to be confirmed.
- You can apply for more than one category but separate applications must be completed for each.
- Applications will only be considered if they are deemed to meet the eligibility criteria for the category.
- Applications will only be considered if they are submitted via the online platform, are completed in full and do not exceed the maximum word counts.
- Pembrokeshire Tourism reserves the right to move an application into a different category, if deemed more appropriate and should this occur the business affected will be informed.
- Finalists agree to be part of any publicity undertaken in association with the Awards.
- Award winners/runners up may only use the specific logo provided by Pembrokeshire Tourism and not modify it in any way, nor use, or adapt for use, any other logo connected with the awards.
- Pembrokeshire Tourism will not accept responsibility for applications delayed or lost as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the eligibility criteria, application forms, judging process, choice of finalists/winners or any other matter relating to the awards, the decision of the judging panel and / or Pembrokeshire Tourism is final. No correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- One complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony will be given to each of the finalists. Please note: If a business is shortlisted in more than one category it will still only receive one complimentary ticket in total.
- Finalists may purchase additional tickets for the awards ceremony at 20% less than the advertised ticket price.
- Our Assurance
All information submitted is strictly confidential. All persons, for example Tourism Awards coordinators and judges, who may come into contact with your submission will not download and share your information with anyone who is not on the judging panel.