Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
We are delighted to announce that nominations for the 2019 Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards in association with Wales Cottages have opened and will remain open for one month until August 1st. The awards ceremony will be held at the new Charlies restaurant /bar at Meadow House Park, Summerhill, Amroth on Thursday 7th November from 18.30hrs until midnight.
We recognise that our sponsorship packages must be as strong as possible for company directors to see the value for their business and hope you’ll agree that we have made every effort to maximise the opportunity for return on your investment. All category sponsors receive a range of benefits including:
- Two complimentary tickets to the awards presentation night.
- Option to purchase additional tickets at a 20% discount.
- An invitation to attend the pre-awards Sponsors Reception Evening (venue and date tbc)
- The opportunity to present the category award on the night.
- Photographs of the sponsor with the award winner.
- Your logo and profile featured on the awards website www.pembrokeshiretourismawards.net
- Your logo featured on pre and post event publicity, and in the awards night brochure along with a sponsor profile.
- Sponsors name engraved on the category award.
- Sponsors business name printed on the category winner and runners-up certificates.
- Sponsor profile in two awards supplements in the Western Telegraph.
- Sponsor profile on the bespoke awards website for a minimum of 12 months.
Category sponsorship cost £1,200 +VAT
If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact us: 01646 622228 or email
Note: Being a sponsor does not exclude you from nominating your business / organisation in a different category to the one you have sponsored.
Sponsorship of a specific category or main sponsorship must be confirmed in writing and must be accompanied by payment in full. Until then the opportunity to sponsor remains open to all.